Thursday, December 23, 2010

Put Real Silver in your IRA!

Yes, you can buy real silver money with your IRA funds! I did it, and you can find the basic steps I followed below:

  • Select a precious metals dealer like APMEX or Gainesville Coins.
  • Contact CamaPlan.com and complete a Buy Direction Letter.
  • Submit the Buy Direction Letter to your CamaPlan office.
Your CamaPlan representative will make the buy based on your instructions using your IRA funds. I bought American Silver Eagle Monster boxes, but you can buy other silver bullion if you choose. Unfortunately, you cannot buy "junk silver" (pre-1965 dimes, quarters, halves) with your IRA money.
Lastly, you'll have to select a bank that will store your precious silver investment. You basically have two banks to choose from with CamaPlan. I chose First State Depository in DE., over a New York City bank. My main reasons being Delaware is closer to where I live, and I don't see the tiny state of Delaware being on any terrorist's nuke map.
Time is running out fast! Hyperinflation seems unavoidable as fiat paper money is being printed as fast as the US presses can run. To protect your wealth and your family, buy gold and silver now from these top companies:

Rick

CLICK ADS BELOW FOR FREE DISCOUNT!
GoldSilver.com - Buy Gold & Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment