Sunday, January 16, 2011

You're Never to Old to Prepare for Hyperinflation!

At a recent friendly dinner a senior citizen friend of my wife asked whether she was too old to be concerned about the teetering economy and approaching hyperinflation. After all, her tried and true conservative investments had gotten her this far, so why not count on them to take her a little further?

Well, first I told her the heart-breaking story of Lott Hendlich a German war window from WWI who lived through the 1922-1923 hyperinflationary chaos (which you can review by reading Hyperinflation and Broke Billionaires) an article I wrote back in December 2010.

My reply was that economic paradigm were changing so fast that strategies that may have worked for decades here in the US were in danger of becoming useless as economic models. The German woman Lott, had in the 1920's thought she'd has enough to maintain an upper class existence for the remainder of her life, only to eventually discover to he horror that her life savings could barely buy a postage stamp a few hyperinflationary years later.

I can't tell anyone for sure when and how economic change and chaos will descend, I'm not a psychic. What I can tell you and what I assured our dinner guest was that doing nothing and hoping everything turns out for the best is not a solid investment strategy. The American government and our Federal Reserve Banks are making the very same mistakes that the Germans made in the early twenties. If things continue as they are progressing our unbacked fiat paper money will eventually revert back to its native worth...zero!

What did I advise her to do? The same thing I'd told my readers to do. Get you hands on as much physical gold and silver coins as you can afford. Remember, buy for maximum bullion content, junk silver pre-1965 US dimes, quarters, halves, bullion versions of American Silver Eagles or Gold Eagles. DO NOT get conned into buying super rare or super high quality burnished or first strike coins. You just get less precious metals for your money and the dealer gets higher profits.

Time is running out fast! Hyperinflation seems unavoidable as fiat paper money is being printed as fast as the US presses can run. To protect your wealth and your family, buy gold and silver now from these top companies, APMEX Gold and Silver and Silver American Eagles

PS. I have a article I've written on using IRA money to buy silver and gold hyperinflationary edges as well.

Rick

CLICK ADS BELOW FOR FREE DISCOUNT!

Buy Gold Online Today at APMEX.com








No comments:

Post a Comment