Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Seeking Opportunity with Top Notch Coin Dealer!

Date: 7/1/2013
To: Numismatic and Precious Metal Bullion Dealer
From: Rick Pyle
Re: Sales and Management Opportunity


My specialty is to create new successful divisions or revamp ones bleeding red in need of retooling! 100% successful history!

I am currently looking for a sales or sales management opportunity with a top numismatic and bullion dealer. I have over 25 years of sales and sales management experience (see attached resume) in industry, and have successfully bought / sold gold & silver coins and bullion for the last two years. I have used my growing blog SurvivalUS and my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/rickpyle1 to help promote my internet-based sales effort.

My sales and management philosophy is based on integrity and complete honesty when dealing with all prospective and present customers. I deeply believe that gold and silver investments properly custom-tailored to each customer, remains the single best response to the ever-growing debt and failing fiat currencies of the US and Europe .

When you have an opportunity, please review my blog and Youtube Channel to get an idea as to my sales approach and knowledge concerning the ever-changing numismatic and bullion markets.
I currently live in the Philadelphia, PA area. I was looking for an opportunity in the area, or one that was internet-based that would allow me to work remotely. If this works for you, please advise by email to discuss my possible employment.

Please LEAVE A COMMENT and I WILL CONTACT YOU!

Regards,

Rick Pyle
rickpyle1@yahoo.com


Time is running out fast! Hyperinflation seems unavoidable as fiat paper money is being printed as fast as the US presses can run. To protect your wealth and your family, buy gold and silver now from these top companies, APMEX Gold and Silver and Silver American Eagles.
CLICK ADS BELOW FOR FREE DISCOUNT!

Buy Gold Online Today at APMEX.com

No comments:

Post a Comment