- First and foremost, during intense bull markets in silver - like the one we're experiencing right now - junk silver tends to outshine (and outperform) silver bullion.
- Junk silver is a finite commodity.
- Junk coins are no longer being produced (the scarcity factor).
- Junk coins are easily recognizable.
- Junk coins are divisible, meaning you're able to use small amounts to pay for something.
- Junk coins require no assaying.
- Junk silver was produced by the U.S. government, meaning everyone everywhere recognizes what you've got, so you don't need to run any tests to prove its value.
- Junk coins are utilitarian, meaning you could actually put change into a payphone (remember those?) or a vending machine to purchase a product or service.
- Junk coins were produced by the US government itself - and remain "legal tender". Therefore it is unlikely they will be confiscated by said government.
Time is running out fast! Hyperinflation seems unavoidable as fiat paper money is being printed as fast as the US presses can run. To protect your wealth and your family, buy gold and silver now from these top companies:
CLICK ADS BELOW FOR FREE DISCOUNT!